Saturday, October 13, 2012

Graphic Designs

So it's been a while since I last blogged on here. I've had a busy semester but I have finally gotten past midterm, so everything from now until December will only get either more challenging or easier.

So below is one of the first assignments  I did for Graphic Design, I had to create a box art of a game of my choice. So I've decided to do Halo 4, which wasn't released at the time. This honestly wasn't that much of a challenge since I've had a lot of experience with Photoshop prior to this class, but I got a little stuck at times. In short I got a case and disc template online, luckily the template already came with the logos and licensing so It looks legit, I grabbed some Halo psd's and got a Halo Font and played around with the fx, blending, and filters to see what worked, I some did lighting and color color correction, then I merged everything to one nice cover :).  Instead of just doing the box art, I also redid the disc and added a background and reflecting table effect. So here it is folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment