Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A concept art I did for my Final.

I took an art for games class and my Final was to do a character concept art. This piece is called "The Raven King". Originally the armor is supposed to be black and the wings are metal blades. Also the glow behind him is supposed to look more crystal. But, the week before finals I went away and forgot my tablet, and pretty much had to work with what I had in a few hours before the deadline. It came out ok, but I definitely can do a lot better than this.I will be working more on this concept during the break because I think this is a great character.

A few extra info about this character is that he is a ruthless king who is set in a 16th century fantasy world. He has the power to release smoke which turned into fire once it touches a surface.


No comments:

Post a Comment